View Full Version : Few problems with E71

wd2762
25-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi,

Very happy with the phone till recently when i can no longer access my hotmail account using opera or the standard web browser. It will go to the msn page, but as soon as i click on the mail part, it will load a bit then stop.

Ive deleted the cookies, but i dont know what else I can do? Really frustrating.
The nokia email program still delivers my hotmail email but the browser cant load it - any ideas???!

Also, I constantly seem to have trouble getting on the internet, whether using the contract internet or the wap. I have the nokia email program going and fring - could they be using all the access points i have?

Would really appreciate your thoughts

itproxy
25-05-2009, 08:24 PM
There's been significant problems with the internet recently, massive waves of duplicate traffic, the epicentre of which appears to be issues with Google's massive infrastructure. Folk everywhere are having problems with webmail etc; frustration is the order of the day, can't rely on a connection working for more than a few minutes. Check out:

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/communications/0,1000000085,39652588,00.htm

wd2762
25-05-2009, 08:44 PM
my internet problems having been going on for a while now though and the hotmail thing really stumps me. Been more than a week with that.

sm1thson
29-05-2009, 09:16 AM
hotmail have recently changed their mobile mail setup, its a lot better now with more colour and you can click links etc (was a pain before when someone emailed you a link). maybe opera doesnt like the new layout? (microsoft always seem to write their html in such a way other browsers struggle)