View Full Version : Forum needs section for E75 and E55 (E-series FP2)

skagen
20-03-2009, 01:18 PM
The current structure of subforms does not have a location for E-series FP2 phones, such as the new E75 and E55. This needs to be created, or the definition of the E-series FP1 sub forum expanded to include both FP1 and FP2 phones.

morpheus2702
26-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Not sure if this has been posted before, or is even in the right section, but hey, here we go.

I've been participating in a Market Research panel for Nokia Messaging the past few months. I met some of the guys at CES back in January, and mentioned my main gripe with the app was that it didn't include SMS integration - hence whereas it looked and operated better than the standard S60 client, it wasn't an integrated messaging application.

Last night there was some more follow up from the Nokia Messaging guys, which I re-iterated the lack of SMS. Can't recall the guy's name, but it was mentioned that the E75 would be getting Nokia Messaging with SMS integration.

I asked whether a beta was available for other devices (not yet, want to see how it goes with the E75) but sounds promising.

Old news or new?

Rafe
08-04-2009, 11:02 PM
The current structure of subforms does not have a location for E-series FP2 phones, such as the new E75 and E55. This needs to be created, or the definition of the E-series FP1 sub forum expanded to include both FP1 and FP2 phones.

Good point. Now created.