View Full Version : nokia music application

thankey24
08-03-2009, 08:12 PM
hey im having problems using nokia music application on my pc - downloaded from nokia's website....

when i try to transfer music from nokia music, it cannot recognise my phone even though it is on media transfer(before any of you say:tongue:) and i am not using nokia music manager from pc suite - just the nokia music program..

any1 know why it cannot recognise my phone even though it has already been syncd with my laptop and nokia pc suite???

AND ALSO... just a quick question, im on o2 and i was just wondering if it costs to use wifi?????? if it dus den its lully...:mad:

cricfancy
10-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi,

Could you please give more details about your phone(Type *#0000# and give the information in the forum) also more details about your PC, version of NOkia Music :con?

thankey24
10-03-2009, 04:47 PM
yup my phone software version is 11.0.009

i am using windows vista 32 bit

and nokia music v 1.2

mafty
10-03-2009, 06:50 PM
hey im having problems using nokia music application on my pc - downloaded from nokia's website....

when i try to transfer music from nokia music, it cannot recognise my phone even though it is on media transfer(before any of you say:tongue:) and i am not using nokia music manager from pc suite - just the nokia music program..

any1 know why it cannot recognise my phone even though it has already been syncd with my laptop and nokia pc suite???

AND ALSO... just a quick question, im on o2 and i was just wondering if it costs to use wifi?????? if it dus den its lully...:mad:

When I use this I select PC suite on the phone and it works fine - super fast too!

Might be worth a try....

I don't think I've ever used Media Transfer mode - anyone know what the difference is?

thankey24
10-03-2009, 07:21 PM
:mad:tried using the pc suite connection but still not working...!

cricfancy
11-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Hi,

Does your phone has got memory card in it?

thankey24
11-03-2009, 04:31 PM
yeh it has

capitaine
15-03-2009, 02:37 PM
don't use 'media transfer' - connect your phone using 'pc suite' and then Nokia Music should recognise it.

I have no problems, although am on v20 firmware