View Full Version : LAuRA

LAuRA
26-02-2003, 06:17 PM
Many people know me as Laura ;)

I registered in October 2002 and I've been hanging around ever since. By now I've scattered myself all over AAS, my picture in the gallery, my cats in one thread etc :D Amor kindly said that I look young and we can leave the age issue at that 8)

I live in Finland (yes, the lame country) and I work at a university. My area has nothing to do with computers, but some to do with brain. That's why I hate seeing pictures of brains lying on the street. I would also never eat brain, I could never swallow any part of the central nervous system of a fellow mammal at least (as an answer to another thread a while back).

I suspect you'll be seeing me on AAS in the future as well :D

FOX HOUND
27-02-2003, 02:17 AM
i don't know LAuRA
you look more like a Bank than a university job
(and it's not the blonde thing :D )

:)
27-02-2003, 11:40 AM
whoa foxhound, man you're fast!! How could you catch up that quick? You're almost a 1000 posts! :D

FOX HOUND
28-02-2003, 02:27 AM
i just finshed college and have alot of free time 8)

jamella
02-03-2003, 10:29 AM
Same here, i dont eat brain too! shucks! i cant even imagine that. yiiiiiieee!!!!! i feel like puking already you know!

I would also never eat brain, I could never swallow any part of the central nervous system of a fellow mammal at least

I live in Finland (yes, the lame country) and I work at a university. My area has nothing to do with computers, but some to do with brain.

that's nice!
so what's your profession then?

dorus
03-03-2003, 06:27 AM
hm i wouldnt say finland is lame......

actually some really cool and weird + original music comes from finland......

my favourite label right now is exogenic records which is based in finland.

and vladislav delay is from there ....

no actually finland is damn cool....... :robot:

Link
05-03-2003, 10:06 AM
any famous classical composers from there?

LAuRA
05-03-2003, 10:23 AM
Jean Sibelius is probably the most famous finnish composer :fadein:

Orophin Anwarunya
18-03-2003, 12:48 AM
Finland = prime spot to see nokia's latest.........sweeet!!! :D

its cool place for this reason ;)

simeonbubblegum
04-04-2003, 06:40 PM
Oh, LAuRA, LAuRA, why did you change your name again? I kinda liked that Laurine Fairhair...

LAuRA
04-04-2003, 07:04 PM
Very few called me anything but LAuRA anyways, had been using that name for too long I guess 8) And the viking identity was meant to be temporary from the start. And whenever logging in, Laurine Fairhair was just too much to type :D But whoever wants to call me Laurine is still free to do so ;)

Dazler
04-04-2003, 08:54 PM
Yeah I could never have spelled that long name anyway :D
Besides we would always know you as Laura :)

As for eating brains .... I can't eat anything that resembles anything :D
I have a good diet of Hamburgers :D

FOX HOUND
06-04-2003, 04:33 PM
go LAuRA :D :D :D