View Full Version : Selected N-Gage game price reductions

Tzer2
07-02-2009, 05:04 AM
If you have a look in the showroom of your N-Gage application you should see Mile High Pinball, Reset Generation, Snakes Subsonic, and Space Impact: Kappa Base are now available at €4.99 each (or £4 in the UK). Thanks to brainimpactrush on the Arena boards for pointing this out.

Read on in the full article (http://www.allaboutngage.com/news/item/8903_Selected_N-Gage_game_price_red.php).

Tzer2
07-02-2009, 05:11 AM
I can thoroughly recommend Mile High Pinball and Reset Generation, they are definitely worth 5 euros of anyone's money. Space Impact may also be up your street if you're into old-fashioned shoot-em-ups.

Snakes Subsonic though... that's not so good, in fact it's pretty awful. Avoid it.

ccraig
07-02-2009, 05:41 AM
now the showroom is filling up with games nokia need to get there games noticed as ppl tend to be buying the known franchises of the 3rd party's before there games no matter the quality, we have proof for this in weekly top 5 seller's.
so i applaud nokia for making this move b/c with the current state of gobal economy ppl will go for bargains 1st and it will boost nokia's game sales.
overall i think nokia won't lose anything from these reductions b/c selling more units of 1st party titles will make up for it and they probably know this already
it will be interesting to see top 5 sellers' later this month to see if it does make any difference