View Full Version : my nokia 6110 Nav cant send sms's

cobber
21-01-2009, 11:10 AM
i bought this phone a about 6 mths ago form Virgin.each time i sent a sms,it stays in my outbox getting ready to resend in 3 mins l8r.to which it still wont send.i have sent it bk to nokia 3x now and when it returns,its works great for about 2 wks then it does the same thing again (wont send sms's).i got so fed up with this happening that i went and purchased a Nokia 6210 Nav and now the same thing is starting to happen to this phone.Plzzzzzz can anyone help me !!!! Or at least tell me im not the only person to be having these problems

beachside
03-04-2009, 11:12 AM
i bought this phone a about 6 mths ago form Virgin.each time i sent a sms,it stays in my outbox getting ready to resend in 3 mins l8r.to which it still wont send.i have sent it bk to nokia 3x now and when it returns,its works great for about 2 wks then it does the same thing again (wont send sms's).i got so fed up with this happening that i went and purchased a Nokia 6210 Nav and now the same thing is starting to happen to this phone.Plzzzzzz can anyone help me !!!! Or at least tell me im not the only person to be having these problems
Hi Wondered if you solved this. I am having the same problem.

we have 2 6110 navigators, they were both playing up, either message stayed in outbox, but kept sending the same message, then would just stay in outbox. I updated the firmware in both of them, and one of them seems ok now, touch wood. the other, like yours is ok for about a week, then back to not sending at all, just staying in outbox.

Phone is 1 month out of warranty, and was told by nokia to bring it in for service although common sense tells me its not a hardware probem.

Hoping somebody has the answer