View Full Version : Viewja (View Japanese for 9210)

Yakumo
05-10-2001, 03:10 PM
Hi! I'd like to ask you a question about a problem I have when copying "viewja" and "viewja_org" onto D
The PC Suite program, displays an error message that says "PC Suite was unable to convert because an unexpected error has ocurred". I've tried to download the zip file several times and copied it again, but always fails in the sames files.
Has anybody installed it succesfully?
Any sugestion about what I should do?

Thank you very much.

geohartmut
08-10-2001, 06:17 PM
<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-05 1710, Yakumo wrote
Hi! I'd like to ask you a question about a problem I have when copying "viewja" and "viewja_org" onto D
The PC Suite program, displays an error message that says "PC Suite was unable to convert because an unexpected error has ocurred". I've tried to download the zip file several times and copied it again, but always fails in the sames files.
Has anybody installed it succesfully?
Any sugestion about what I should do?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End -->

Try to move the file using the mouse and the right button. After drag'n'drop choose only "copy" and not "copy and convert".
Other idea is Use a mmc-reader to put the files on the mmc.

geoHartmut

Yakumo
08-10-2001, 10:21 PM
Thanks geohartmut for the help /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif, I hadn't thought of that possibility. I copied the files without converting them and it worked.
Now another problem /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif I have with the same program how do I install the OPL Runtime (viewja_org)? Because, copying it does not seem enough to make it work...

Regards.

Yakumo
10-10-2001, 11:40 PM
Hi again, I finally made it work, I had to install the Crystal OPL Alpha Software Development Kit which can be downloaded at <!-- BBCode auto-link start -->http//www.symbiandevnet.com/downloads/sdks/v6/crystal6oplsdk.htm<!-- BBCode auto-link end -->

Regards