View Full Version : Sending a message to multiple contacts with the I8510

daz666
25-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Hey guys, Merry Christmas! :)

I just have a quick question, sorry if it has been asked before. When trying to send a message to loads of people from my contacts this morning, the text message was converted to a multimedia message automatically, is there any way to stop this from happening? Sending multimedia messages would cost too much money so I want it to stay as a text message if possible. Cheers

bowman
25-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Dunno why it's doing that. Mine works fine, just select multiple recipients, compose the message and send. Of course the 'Create Message -> Message' text is a little unhelpful (it could at least call it a text message) but I can only assume you're doing something wrong or some settings are wrong.

daz666
26-12-2008, 12:40 AM
I think it happens when theres over 20 recipients or something as I tried it again with less contacts and it worked. It's a bit of a pain having to send a few messages but I guess ill have to make do if there are no settings that I can change. Cheers for the advice

barrossa
22-01-2009, 08:58 PM
resonally its a total pain in the backside having to keep sending text in batches of 19 !!!.its the only phone i know that does cant send to as many contacts you want

.and now i got the "dust under screen" problem.me thinks i'll be sending this one back.

personally its about time samsung brought some FW out to sort out all the glitches.they've tried to bring out a phone before its actually ready .