View Full Version : Had charge port replaced, still have problems

Idnan
17-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Hi,

have owned the i8510 for about 2 months now, and have had a few problems with it despite it being a great phone. I had the charging problem and since then I cannot get the phone to connect via USB. The charge port was replaced at CPW last week free of charge and was given a free charger with the phone. They had the phone twice and first time did absolutely nothing, so I'm not keen on sending them the phone a 3rd time.

Whenever I put the charger in, it asks me to select the USB mode and when I try to connect it via USB, it just doesn't connect. It was perfectly fine before I had the charging problems. I'm not keen on sending it back a 3rd time, it goes off for 2 weeks and it is really annoying. I'm going to try and update the firmware tommorow, but has anyone else had this problem? or does anyone know what else I can do?

I've reinstalled the software and done a hard reset on the phone and nothing works. Besides the bluetooth contacts issue and the charging problems, I really like this phone, please help me!

Thanks

Idnan