View Full Version : N85 call alert options

baconroll
16-11-2008, 08:14 PM
hi can someone who owns an n85 tell me what the display options are for missed calls/texts etc? On my N95 you get the screensaver option that displays these do you get them on the N85? Or is it the breathing option. I have looked in the N85 manual and cannot find any indication of how you know when you have a missed call/text. thanks

l1nknp4rk
16-11-2008, 09:07 PM
its the same for the n85 as the n95 8gb. Same screen savor display but its brighter so alot easier to see. Or you could just use the cclock app and it has a larger display that covers the full screen and shows all missed calls. Messages etc

GordonShowers
16-11-2008, 09:32 PM
its the same for the n85 as the n95 8gb. Same screen savor display but its brighter so alot easier to see. Or you could just use the cclock app and it has a larger display that covers the full screen and shows all missed calls. Messages etc

+1 for cClock.

I cannot stress enough how awesome a full screen clock is on the N85 screensaver, lit up all the time.

kontraband
17-11-2008, 02:14 PM
yeah,. the breathing on the N85 is only that.... its not like most of the others that have a breathing option to alert you of missed calls. Strange decision that, but I'd expect an fw update to sort it.