View Full Version : Factory NO MICRO USB cable in SEALED BOX???

stefan063
12-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Hi,

One question! I have bought one hour ago brand new in box I8510,and believe it or not there is no MICRO USB in the box! I opened user manual and read what box incl. And it says ONLY,User Manual,Li-Ion battery and charger!!! WHAT??!?! Is it possible that Samsung is not shipping to all countries full pack! By the way box was sealled with 2 stickers and I bought it in Samsung Official retail store!!!

Now...one question is that possible and can I use normal MICRO USB which I can buy in every computer shop or I have to buy Samsung Original MICRO USB because of software and firmware update??? Does it make any changes like at Nokia's DKU-2 DKU-5 etc.?

Thank you a LOT!!! :con?:con?:con?

Chivas
12-11-2008, 02:47 AM
U sure? That doesnīt make any sense... mine came with the cable... I donīt think itīs a generic one, that uīll buy at the grocery store... I suggest u go back there and get your cable, after u kick the managerīs ass, of course.

danpep
12-11-2008, 08:39 AM
A generic micro USB cable will work fine.

The one Samsung shipped with my phone was defective causing a USB power surge. I bought one for work and one for home from www.lindy.co.uk

stefan063
12-11-2008, 11:01 AM
So we have two different answers..should I buy generic usb or factory???
Peolpe I told you It doesn't come in standard!!! But for me impossible!!!

the_faz2000
12-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi stefan063. Buy the Samsung cable because it will allow you to charge your phone when connected to your computer. A generic microUSB cable may not charge your phone. I've tried the Nokia cable that came with the N96 (which is a generic microUSB cable) and found that it would not charge my i8510.

stefan063
12-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi stefan063. Buy the Samsung cable because it will allow you to charge your phone when connected to your computer. A generic microUSB cable may not charge your phone. I've tried the Nokia cable that came with the N96 (which is a generic microUSB cable) and found that it would not charge my i8510.

I got original Samsung MicroUSB from store 5min ago! They said that they forgot to give it to me last night because it is comming separate from the box!!! WHY??? Don't know!!!

Buy the way thank you everyone!!!

Chivas
12-11-2008, 04:35 PM
I hope u kicked him in the ass as I told you to.

stefan063
12-11-2008, 04:49 PM
I hope u kicked him in the ass as I told you to.

I was :mad: by the time I came back in the store!!! He had his...Peace of sh*t!!!

danpep
12-11-2008, 05:34 PM
I can confirm that the generic micro USB cables I bought from www.lindy.co.uk sync and charge just fine.