View Full Version : how many voice tag can I add on one contact?

stingbandel
18-02-2003, 02:02 AM
I can only set one voice tag on each contact.

On one contact, I have home phone, business phone and mobile phone.

I want to be able to set all of these three with voice tag.

How do I do that?

I am able to add voice tag on another contact but not more than one on one contact.

Thanks

Darno

GPS
19-02-2003, 12:29 AM
I Believe that you should split this entry..... to three entries
(1) george mobile
(2) george at work
(3) george at home

it is the best that i can think

I'm waiting for 3650.........here in Greece.......in March or April...

stingbandel
19-02-2003, 01:46 AM
I Believe that you should split this entry..... to three entries
(1) george mobile
(2) george at work
(3) george at home

it is the best that i can think

I'm waiting for 3650.........here in Greece.......in March or April...

Sure I can do that kinda thing but the eliminates the purpose of me buying this phone.

I need simplicity so I buy the phone. If I have to create 3 contact lists then I better use my old T28. It does the same thing.

I think Nokia has to fix this buy ASAP cause it really irritates me.

Can anybody confirm me with this bug?

Thanks

AEFOX
23-02-2003, 02:52 PM
hi!..

i think that the only thing that really need to be fixed here is your brain :D

how absurd that voice tag thing you need!... come on!...

Voice tag are useful in some cases only.. on quiet places...

i use TaskManager app.. and i have assign the Joystick left for enter to SPEED DIAL Function, in that way you don't need to open the keypad and with joystick you simply push over the pic from the guy you want to call, and you can put the same guy on other place of the Speed Dial grid with the others numbers. Is the fastest and secure way to call anybody, even on a party with a louder music :D

if you call too often to someone.. use the SPEED DIAL ...

cya!

stingbandel
24-02-2003, 09:52 PM
well, I don't call people too many. I was just wondering why it only can set one voice tag to one contact.

Is it a bug or not?

That's all.

Like you said, speed dial is much faster and that is true.

thanks

16-05-2003, 08:52 PM
hi!..

i think that the only thing that really need to be fixed here is your brain :D

how absurd that voice tag thing you need!... come on!...

Voice tag are useful in some cases only.. on quiet places...

i use TaskManager app.. and i have assign the Joystick left for enter to SPEED DIAL Function, in that way you don't need to open the keypad and with joystick you simply push over the pic from the guy you want to call, and you can put the same guy on other place of the Speed Dial grid with the others numbers. Is the fastest and secure way to call anybody, even on a party with a louder music :D

if you call too often to someone.. use the SPEED DIAL ...

cya!

I think that another thing that needs a fix is your attitude. The guy had a reasonable concern. Adding a smilie after an insult does not eliminate your rudeness.

I for example am a former Moto v60 user and i liked the idea that I can be driving in my car, pick up the phone and flip open the phone without looking, press the voice button(the only button on that side of the case) and say the trained name and the phone will dial. So I am hooked on voice dialing and I think its reasonable if nokia added voice tags to its contacts to have a voice tag for every phone entry not just one per contact. I wonder if that has been fixed since february