View Full Version : Build quality?

Zra
02-11-2008, 08:30 AM
I've purchased the i8510 two days ago, and overall, i have to say that i am pleased with its capabilities.
One note though, the model sold in Thailand did not come preinstalled with the route 66 application.

Howver, I feel like my phone build quality is quite weak comparing with many praises the model has been receiving, you could push the upper part sideways (a la touch pro) and you can feel it moved a bit. Was it a malfunction, or just me being a hypocrite? Because I found that the staff in the Samsung shop also own the innov8, and his has exactly the same problem.

Thanks a bunch

-Zra

srw985
02-11-2008, 09:06 AM
It does wiggle sideways abit, but I only seem to notice when i try and wiggle it, it doesnt happen during normal use.

Compared to my old N95, the build quality is very good. There is a major flaw though which lets dust under the screen :(

Zra
02-11-2008, 02:16 PM
It does wiggle sideways abit, but I only seem to notice when i try and wiggle it, it doesnt happen during normal use.

So does mine. It is the design that caused this problem then?

And i have not yet to see any specs of dust under my screen, since i put the phone in a pouch. XD