View Full Version : i8510 no show anything when blocked

luismgt
09-10-2008, 06:09 PM
1st of all sorry my english .

When i close i8510 it automatically blocks (until here is ok) but few seconds after, lights totally are off and mobile no shows anything (i.e hour date, messages received , lost calls etc.. Is there any way to configure the i8510 to show at screen (when mobile closed) all that info (like any other mobile..)?

Fattrucker
09-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi there welcome to the forum

I think you mean when the phone is closed , do you ? Not blocked ? This is a problem that has been mentioned before I think . Unfortunately being able to disply the date , time , missed calls and other information you might like to see , is not supported (at the moment) on this phone . Even though the os is licensed from nokia and their phones do so . We are all waiting with baited breath for a firmware update of some discription , in the hope that it will solve some of, if not all of the admittedly minor niggles we seem to have with this phone .

The price we ALL pay for being early adopters of cutting edge technology :rolleyes: :banghead: :rofl: :argh:

Hope this helps ? Keep in touch with the forum , it's a great place to come for any help or problems you might encounter with your new phone .

Good luck

luismgt
09-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Yes thank you, u solved my doubt. Its sad to spend xxx € and get this kind of problems. Hope we get a solution soon. Tx again.

luismgt
09-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Btw just 1 more simple question. How can i know the firmware phone version? Tx

bowman
09-10-2008, 09:27 PM
On the standby screen type * # 0 0 0 0 #

luismgt
09-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks.
it says version software I8510XXHHa
¿What version is ¿a? supposed ?, caused i just have read at forums versions like HH7 HH8 etc..