View Full Version : N96 I like it but...........

firthandy
02-10-2008, 05:28 PM
I like it, but....

1 The flashing centre button, every 30 seconds or so it flashes like a light house would, its not bright just annoying, I can find a place to turn it off?

2 When the my n95s screen went dark it would show the date time and if i had a text or missed call, but all the n96 is doing is going all out black, so when phone is on silent i have to wake it up to see if i have a text.

I hope my questions make sense and some one can help me

Andy

bmh.01
02-10-2008, 05:30 PM
I like it, but....

1 The flashing centre button, every 30 seconds or so it flashes like a light house would, its not bright just annoying, I can find a place to turn it off?

2 When the my n95s screen went dark it would show the date time and if i had a text or missed call, but all the n96 is doing is going all out black, so when phone is on silent i have to wake it up to see if i have a text.

Andy

1. Settings->Navi Wheel->Breathing OFF

2. Pass, i'd like to know this too.

Neo_VR
02-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Maybe its a feature of S60 3.2 - its the same on the samsung innov8. coming from a N95 i miss the standby screen too

firthandy
03-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Has any one had a problem with assiging default numbers in contcts, it just returns me to the main menu!!

bjornb
03-10-2008, 10:28 AM
I like it, but....

Andy

1. Settings->Navi Wheel->Breathing OFF

2. Pass, i'd like to know this too.

Actually the breathing shows if you have a new message or missing calls by breathing/flashing twice. So if you turn off breathing you will miss that feature.

firthandy
03-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Actually the breathing shows if you have a new message or missing calls by breathing/flashing twice. So if you turn of breathing you will miss that feature.

So i guess that kinds of solves my screen saver issue, if its not breathing i wont have got a text etc

matimilko
06-10-2008, 12:13 PM
1- for standby screen try this program i like it verry much: LARGETIME 1.04

h**p://dailymobile.se/2008/03/11/symbian-application-largetime-104/

2- I have the same problem with default numbers . Any sugestions?

Thanks, Milko

Ron Jozaites
13-10-2008, 11:10 AM
me too have same problem, thanks matimilko.