View Full Version : Anyone using Nokia Sports Tracker on E71?

woofboxer
27-08-2008, 10:08 AM
I have Sports Tracker on an E71 - the first couple of times I used it it ran perfectly. It tracked me 20 miles into London on my bicycle recording my exact route, time, speeds etc even though zipped up inside a pannier case - brilliant! But since then each time I try to use it for cycling or running the GPS part of the application seems to crash after about a mile. The timer is still running but no further speed or distance are being recorded - anyone else had this problem? Andy

alloneword
28-08-2008, 01:35 PM
I have Sports Tracker on an E71 - the first couple of times I used it it ran perfectly. It tracked me 20 miles into London on my bicycle recording my exact route, time, speeds etc even though zipped up inside a pannier case - brilliant! But since then each time I try to use it for cycling or running the GPS part of the application seems to crash after about a mile. The timer is still running but no further speed or distance are being recorded - anyone else had this problem? Andy

Hello.

I also have this issue. The first time I used it it worked really well. But since then it has crashed every time.

I recently installed version 1.78 (did a full hardware reset to get bluetooth dun working) now I can not start tracking. The 'ok' button just wont click when I press it.

Cheers, Tim.

AstroMidas
09-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi,

I have had this problem as well (using V1.78). I have now turned off Bluetooth and also set the access point to 'None' in the ST settings. Today I have done a couple of walks and it has not locked up on me yet.

I'm not saying this is a fix, but I did have my access point set to my home WLAN. I'm going to test for a few more days, but you might want to check your settings.

Cheers,
Mark.