View Full Version : WI FI bad search and connection

kesho
20-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Hello guys, i have the SE P1i, and when i received it, the wi fi was very well, but from an about two months ago, the scanning became so slow, as the same with the connection. I can find the acess point, only if i am so close to the router, and it shows to me as a bad acess point (but it's a very good one). And the connection still very slow, rarely it connects. I have erase all my media memory, i made the update from the SE website, and i made the master reset, and it stills bad search. Do you think if it's a virus? Or a hardware problem (i never open it, drop in water, drop in the floor)? Or i can fix it only changing the configurations (i have tried a lot of configurations, but all didn't work)? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

criminallawyer
22-04-2009, 01:43 AM
Im getting a ps3 and need some info!!!!!! i have a good internet connection and it has a 30% connection strength in my room ( Thats where its going) if thats not a good enough strength the room next to mine has a 80 - 95 % strength .

infomercialscam
29-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Hello..

WI FI is not a good connection internet because i have a very bad exoerience with WI FI before 3 months i also have the WI FI but the speed of internet to search is not good sometimes its very good but sometimes its not even connect to internet so i just changed it and get the broadband for using the internet..
Its really a very bad in connection and also for the search..

Diane
29-04-2009, 06:00 AM
Hi

I have an issue with my mobile devicei just nought . My E51 keeps scanning WiFi even when no application is running. And it does so as soon as the phone is ready, right after switched on. I think the only time it stops scanning when I turn it off :-) is it like that in every device ?

Invitation1
12-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Hello guys, i have the SE w960, and when i received it, the wi fi was very well, but from an about two months ago, the scanning became so slow, as the same with the connection. I can find the acess point, only if i am so close to the router, and it shows to me as a bad acess point (but it's a very good one). And the connection still very slow, rarely it connects. I have erase all my media memory, i made the update from the SE website, and i made the master reset, and it stills bad search. Do you think if it's a virus? Or a hardware problem (i never open it, drop in water, drop in the floor)? Or i can fix it only changing the configurations (i have tried a lot of configurations, but all didn't work)? PLEASE HELP ME!!!;)

shae marks 1
24-05-2009, 01:33 PM
This depends on the actual physical location of the wireless router. if you are borrowing your neighbor's wifi, then bad weather may effect connection strength depending on the router model and the distance between you and the router and the severity of the weather. however, if you are using the wifi from the next room in your house, then bad weather should not be a factor. if you are having trouble connecting by wifi to YOUR router, then use a wired connection until you can figure out what's going on. try disabling your adapter, then enabling, then try to connect again.

BlogApostille
07-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Hello guys, i have the SE w960, and when i received it, the wi fi was very well, but from an about two months ago, the scanning became so slow, as the same with the connection. I can find the acess point, only if i am so close to the router, and it shows to me as a bad acess point (but it's a very good one). And the connection still very slow, rarely it connects. I have erase all my media memory, i made the update from the SE website, and i made the master reset, and it stills bad search. Do you think if it's a virus? Or a hardware problem (i never open it, drop in water, drop in the floor)? Or i can fix it only changing the configurations (i have tried a lot of configurations, but all didn't work)? PLEASE HELP ME!!!;)

AttorneyCompany
19-07-2009, 03:20 AM
I use Scan-on-the-Go portable security card which encrypts all my data leaving my PC. Get one today and stay secure! Got mine on Amazon.com just search for Scan on the go. The company also, I think has a download on their site now if you don't want it in a form of a portable card. Network Intercept is the company and they sent me a free download version of it. They call it Secure-me does the same thing but is not portable and it is only 29.99.

spaderyc
04-12-2009, 01:43 AM
I accept with information:This depends on the actual physical location of the wireless router. if you are borrowing your neighbor's wifi, then bad weather may effect connection strength depending on the router model and the distance between you and the router and the severity of the weather.