View Full Version : Where do you use N-Gage the most?

Tzer2
16-07-2008, 05:53 AM
So you play N-Gage games, but where do you play them the most?

Take part in our survey and let us know...

Emo185
16-07-2008, 09:58 AM
i usually play mine at work (during lunch breaks or if i cba to do any work - i hide away upstairs in the warehouse (one of the perks of being in warehouse LOL).

but if ive got no console games to play then ill play at home (like i did last nite lol).

Tzer2
16-07-2008, 10:48 AM
i usually play mine at work (during lunch breaks or if i cba to do any work - i hide away upstairs in the warehouse (one of the perks of being in warehouse LOL).

In the pre-computer days warehouse people did the same thing with playing cards. :-)

bartmanekul
16-07-2008, 10:49 AM
I refuse to believe Im the only one that plays games on the phone while sat on the throne.

Tzer2
16-07-2008, 11:01 AM
I refuse to believe Im the only one that plays games on the phone while sat on the throne.

It's a good thing the Arena games don't have video chat yet...

Rafe
16-07-2008, 05:52 PM

You're not. The bath is good too (avoid too much steam though). Though most of the time its probably when I should be working.

sunnycricket
19-07-2008, 08:21 PM
in the evening, after days hard work. gaming relaxes

Arcade
19-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Since I'm single, games are whats (mostly) going on in my bedroom :(

i think 50% approx voted for in their home. So much for the mobility factor.

Kazutoyo
19-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Mainly on the bus/train (voted bus cause that happens more often).

Also play if I sit in a café or whatever and wait for someone to show up. Oh, and if I stay over some days at my parents place it happens too.

And in my bed :tongue: But that doesn't happen much.

Tzer2
19-07-2008, 11:23 PM
i think 50% approx voted for in their home. So much for the mobility factor.

Yeah, it is a bit surprising!

But perhaps the people taking part in this poll are serious gamers who prefer longer playing sessions. Casual gamers probably wouldn't even read a gaming site, they'd just buy a game and play it occasionally.

Also, this is just where you play most, so you might play mostly at home but still play on the move too.

Emo185
20-07-2008, 05:40 PM
if i could have multiple choices it would probably be majority of the above - yes i mainly play it at work - but thats coz i work 5/6 days a week - however in fairness i play it where-ever and whenever i want so N-Gages "anytime anywhere" term still applies lol.

Tzer2
21-07-2008, 12:46 AM
if i could have multiple choices it would probably be majority of the above - yes i mainly play it at work - but thats coz i work 5/6 days a week - however in fairness i play it where-ever and whenever i want so N-Gages "anytime anywhere" term still applies lol.

I was definitely wondering whether the poll should have been multiple choice for exactly the reason you give.

Ah well, too late to change now, and it is after all just a bit of fun. :-)