View Full Version : E71 battery life

riannn
11-07-2008, 06:38 AM
Hi E71 owners out there...

How's the battery life of your E71?

Mine is not as expected... stated in gsmarena 10 hours talk time but for my E71 it only survive 4 days with low-to-medium utilization (call, sms, bluetooth)
Maybe to be exact 3.5 days, cause on the 4th day it really run flat on battery by afternoon...

For the first time I had the phone, the battery only survive for 2 days.. maybe because I was configuring it and trying out all the features...

My E61i can survive 4 days full (not up to flat/empty)... I was hoping E71 could do more than that :(

Or did I just get a bad battery? defect?

-riannn

riannn
11-07-2008, 06:46 AM
Just to add...

The network setting is only set to GSM, not Dual Mode
WiFi scanning off
Screen brightness medium (default)

-riannn

fastewa
21-07-2008, 04:36 AM
Hi E71 owners out there...

How's the battery life of your E71?

Mine is not as expected... stated in gsmarena 10 hours talk time but for my E71 it only survive 4 days with low-to-medium utilization (call, sms, bluetooth)
Maybe to be exact 3.5 days, cause on the 4th day it really run flat on battery by afternoon...

For the first time I had the phone, the battery only survive for 2 days.. maybe because I was configuring it and trying out all the features...

My E61i can survive 4 days full (not up to flat/empty)... I was hoping E71 could do more than that :(

Or did I just get a bad battery? defect?

-riannn

Youre kidding right? What other phone beats that?

riannn
21-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Youre kidding right? What other phone beats that?

If we are just comparing battery life... My previous E61i beats it, it can survive full 4 days...

Up until now, my E71 can only last 3.5 days... but I guess this is due to the faster processor speed that will consume more power?

Anyways... I'm still okay with 3.5 days considering that more speed you get when operating E71...

-riannn

Rafe
21-07-2008, 10:24 AM
I generally find 3 days is the max, but depends on what I'm doing. The E71 has more functionality in it so I tend to use it more than I did the E61. However coming from the Nseries the extra battery life is very welcome.

netgeo
26-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi!

In my case battery life is even worse :(

I use the screen in full brightness,
I listen to the radio for 1 hour per day,
And I use wifi for sip calls through fring for about 45 mins per day

All this gives me two full days, I dont switch it off during the night so
at the end of the second day it only has 3 bars left so I have to charge
it again.

Now I'm testing again with the breathing light on, coz I used to have
as a screensaver the clock/date and the screen did not swich off