View Full Version : 2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference

wowgao2008
27-06-2008, 02:10 AM
I heard that the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) will discuss the interoperability of Social Mobile Networks at the upcoming the 2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference, scheduled on July 15 & 16. I am really looking forward to attending their session. The OMA delivers open specifications for creating interoperable services that work across countries, operators, fixed and mobile terminals.

I want to visit the GAP WIRELESS booth at the 2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference, scheduled on July 15 & 16. I read that their solutions serves both public and private sector clients with Wireless Technology solutions and onsite professionals in support of many main disciplines, such as PCS/Cellular Infrastructure, Wireless Coverage Enhancement, Last Mile Connectivity, Back Haul, Mesh Networks, and Wi-Fi.

I heard that HiTech Tattoos would participate in the 2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference, scheduled on July 15 & 16. I want to see how HiTech Tattoos use the latest laser technology, to etch images onto gadgets. I’d like to engrave my cell phone, laptop or iPod with a unique and beautiful design or text.

I’m going to visit Xirrus at the 2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference. I read that the Wi-Fi Array manufactured by Xirrus integrates 4, 8, or 16 radios and high-gain directional antennas into a single device. The Wi-Fi technology is more secure and has excellent performance.

I would like to see the presentation delivered by IBM focusing on “Mobilizing the Web - A Handheld Experience” at the upcoming 2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference. I heard that the presentation will discuss the industry opportunities and challenges facing the mobile Web, cross-platform development using mobile web technologies, and how IBM Customer Facing Solutions Group (CFS) is developing concurrent Web, kiosk, and mobile solutions for a seamless multi-channel user experience.