View Full Version : How does n82 compare to my sluggish n73?

seanski44
23-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Hi all,

I love everything my N73 can do, but its so unresponsive it drives me to distraction.... If I want to write a text it can take 7-8secs for the text app to load in before I can even choose recipient.... Camera is a similar delay. I've tried sw upgrades and this is my 4th handset.

As a result I want to change the phone - am changing due to the speed not to add features, though any new featured will be welcome!

can someone tell me how the N82 is to use? - after a period of time, with applications loaded on and plenty of contacts, changing camera from stills to video mode, speed of camera startup etc etc....

Cheers in advance

Sean

nj7
24-06-2008, 01:15 PM
N82 is a great phone... improves all about n73. All works well, quickly and make only time to time on or another reboot. The only draw against N73 is the "dust"... N82 have a bad construction, and with 2 weeks of use, already have dust inside, on screen and frontal camera.

candy.boi
06-10-2008, 08:09 AM
i agree with nj7 but i prefer n73 music edition's headset rather than n82.

dez_borders
06-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Hi all,

I love everything my N73 can do, but its so unresponsive it drives me to distraction.... If I want to write a text it can take 7-8secs for the text app to load in before I can even choose recipient.... Camera is a similar delay. I've tried sw upgrades and this is my 4th handset.

The N82 (and N95-8Gb) have much higher RAM (88Kb free after bootup) which makes everything more responsive in the menus.

The N82 also has the best camera of any N-Series handset (5MP Carl Zeiss and a REAL flash).

I totally recommend the N82 - in fact I am not even sure if an N96 is 'better' in any way

cricfancy
04-08-2009, 10:36 AM
It all depends on what exact feature you are looking for... To me

Nokia N95/Nokia N86 are solid phones .... Upgradation worth from Nokia N73 to these phones...

Also if you want to look for other phones, Nokia N79/N85 are also there :icon14:

But Nokia N95 and Nokia N86 are better ;)