View Full Version : new boy needs help

grahamfocal
03-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Hi everyone I need serious help (not mental, well maybe) I am just starting out in the W950i world, i know its a bit late: con?

I want to be able to load movies onto my phone, but need help from start to finish. I have windows Vista which has, and is being a pain letting stuff through, as I tried loading M3 and it keeps crashing, saying "this program has stopped working" blah blah blah

If anyone can help, I bought this phone, and want to use all is capabilities, so anything, not only movies (such as changing the format of the access menus etc) but any help or new advice on new stuff ( I love to play and get the most out of a new toy) will be great.
As my wife says, "keeps you out of trouble"

cheers
Graham

grahamfocal
04-05-2008, 08:32 PM
doesnt anyone want to help me:frown:

trelloskilos
07-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Hey Graham - Take a look at my other reply to your movie-related question. That should help you out with most of the answers. As for getting movies on the phone, it's just like getting mp3s on the phone. Hook up your USB cable, or bluetooth device, connect, go into "Fast File Transfer" mode, and put any files you want in there (movies, music, txt documents etc.)

endura
11-05-2008, 07:38 AM
the best so fast...i convert my movies to Mpeg4 and transfer to my W960i