View Full Version : Problem with new Nokia PC Suite

tspierings
21-04-2008, 11:05 AM
After the announcement of the new Nokia PC Suite, I immediately downloaded the new version.

After installation, the synchronisation with Outlook does not work anymore with my N82. Neither with Bluetooth, nor with cable connection.

Remarkably, the bluetooth and cable connection DOES work. Browsing with explorer and also dowloading pictures works flawlessly. Only the synchronisation feature itself does not work. Unfortunately, I no longer have the old PC Suite installation file.

In the past, I upgraded several times. Never had any problems with PC Suite.

Any suggestions?

cricfancy
23-04-2008, 04:05 AM
Hi Tspierings,

I checked this issue in Win xp 32 bit and in Win Vista Ultimate, for me the contacts n calenders are syncing properly with both the OS but in Vista ultimate after sync gets over ( If nokia pc suite application is kept open), the pc sync gives error message as Nokia Launch application has stopped working. May i know which opertaing system you are using? :con?:icon13:

tspierings
23-04-2008, 07:01 AM
Hi Tspierings,

I checked this issue in Win xp 32 bit and in Win Vista Ultimate, for me the contacts n calenders are syncing properly with both the OS but in Vista ultimate after sync gets over ( If nokia pc suite application is kept open), the pc sync gives error message as Nokia Launch application has stopped working. May i know which opertaing system you are using? :con?:icon13:
I use Windows XP Professional SP 2.

tspierings
06-05-2008, 11:01 AM
I found the solution.

Nokia has published a minor update. I replaced version 6.86.9.0 with 6.86.9.3. This resolved the issue.