View Full Version : Exiting Error

azzy
03-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi All.
First of all congrats to all game lovers, finally it has arrived. The first problem I have got on my Nokia N95 8GB is, when i click on any game to open it it gives me a error saying that e.g system rush evolution exited with a problem, when i click on the more info button it says system rush evolution closed: KERN-EXEC 3. Any idea anyone what the problem could be. i have installed the app 3 times now, but same problem.

yster
05-04-2008, 08:52 AM
ARGHHH!!! Same thing with me. (N95 V21.0.016) SO frustrating!! I've reinstalled everything...2WICE!! Still not working

talhamid
07-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Double AAARGH. Same problem on my Nokia N82 (v11.01.17 or something). NO GAME IS STARTING. What's on?

krisse
10-04-2008, 08:28 AM
I'd strongly recommend anyone with technical support problems post about them on the official site. The N-Gage engineers do actually read the feedback there and rely on people letting them know about bugs and glitches through the forum.

Here's the link to the official Nokia N-Gage tech support forums:

http://forums.arena.n-gage.com/nokia?category.id=supportforums

AAS/AAN is just an unofficial site, but the official forums are a direct line to the people who run N-Gage, so they're the best place to go when you're running into technical problems.