View Full Version : N82 Helped Needed

n300tt
20-03-2008, 01:45 PM
First off i want to say hello to everyone. This is my first post as i just found this site seems very interesting.

Well heres my problem, any help would be grateful.

can someone please help , i basically formated my memory card (using the phone not pc btw) not knowing i had to back up everything before. So basically everything with regards to nokia software etc has gone i.e nokia maps, also i cannot install anything on the phone like themes games etc as it always says File Corrupted even on themes i had installed before knowing they work. Also when going onto application manager all the app do not appear on there i.e themes, realplayer, and the n-gage games demos. But the programmes are in the phone as i can use then and play the demos still.

Please help would be mush appreciated (onli got the phone on tuesday and already am in trouble lol)

forgot to add i have reinstalled the software/firmware via nokia pc suite and still the same outcome) and have just tried to install a theme that i had on the memory card befoe format and it says it exists already when it clearly doesnt.

Just remebered to add that after i reinstalled the software/firmware the themes i had were still there is that normal?
Thanks

n300tt
20-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Update:
I done a full master reset to the phone *#7370# and all the themes have gone etc...
everything working properly even the memory card is bak to its old self BUT i still cant install anything i.e themes, app, games etc... upon install appears 'file corrupted' on everyfile i try to install. Also the app manager is still the same (empty) even though has original app installed. i.e realplayer, ngage games etc...
Really weird.
Thanks

LoveGod
25-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Update:
I done a full master reset to the phone *#7370# and all the themes have gone etc...
everything working properly even the memory card is bak to its old self BUT i still cant install anything i.e themes, app, games etc... upon install appears 'file corrupted' on everyfile i try to install. Also the app manager is still the same (empty) even though has original app installed. i.e realplayer, ngage games etc...
Really weird.
Thanks

be sure the apps you're trying to install are for s60 v3

adeelamalik
10-04-2008, 05:16 PM
i am also getting the same problem as n300tt
some1 plz help.

o_a_ravi
23-07-2008, 11:32 PM
See if this would be a help --

1. Remove the Memory Card.
2. Do a phone format (without the memory card)
3. Restart the Phone.
4. Format your Memory Card using PC and Card Reader
5. Put back the fresh card in to the phone and format the memory again using fone
6. At this point, your phone memory and memory will be in the fresh out of the box condition.
7. Re-Install all your stuffs as if you did for the new phone.