View Full Version : Unable to acces network

marjo1983
09-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Hello,
I have a M600i and suddenly yesterday it was unable to acces the network!
I didnīt do nothing strange but suddenly iīm unable to make or receive calls..
When i put my simcard in another phone its working perfectly fine!
And when I put another simcard in de M600i it has the same problem..
DId anyone have the same problem or knows how to solve it?
Kind regards,
Marjolein

Puddin
10-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Have you enabled Flight Mode and forgotten to disable it? Tap the signal bar at the top of the phones screen then click Phone Mode.

zoso
28-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Hey...

i think i'm having the same problem, the icon at the top of the phone that says that i can not recieve or make calls is on..the icon with the phone striked out...

not sure what it is ..i've experianced this before, but then nothing for months....then again yesterday.......its fine again today... i think its that this particular phone is sensitive to a certain network problem....its not signal strength, as i was experiencing this problem through different signal strengths. Now, today i've had no problems and the signal has varied through out the day...so i don't know....it just happens every now and then...

jack daniel esq
26-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Hey - this is kinda nasty but it works - place a tiny sliver of Scotch tape (whiskey, not) on the back of the SIM - that will give it just enough breadth to make the contacts work. Plan on a new SIM real soon - mine did the same thing - hope that helps.
BR>Jack
BTW Maybe 2 pieces more better ... :icon14:

Marianst
29-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Hello,
My M600i has the same problem and it took a while of observation for troubleshooting: the cause has to do with the good operation of radio bands. I realised when I traveled to US that I was unable to connect to any network for five days. When I returned to Europe I attempted to run in GSM only mode and it did not work. It works fine only when it has good 3G signal. When it is GSM only signal or when I choose in the network configuration menu "GSM only" it does not work. When the 3G signal is weak it has random behaviour.
Although the model should work with GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900 bands in fact my unit works only under UMTS2000. I'm wondering if this is a component failure or same consequence of an unhappy firmware upgrade. Any experiences around this subject?

Marsden
14-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Yep, Same problem.

Does anybody have a solution, otherwise i will have to go to the Orange shop tomorrow. For some reason my M600i cannot make or recieve calls, and same with messaging. I dont think i have changed any settings.

Is there some option i can change so that i can make and recieve calls. Anything to do with GPRS settings, or GSM? Because its really annoying -.-[