View Full Version : 3650 DOESN'T OPEN PHONE MENU

31-01-2003, 11:25 AM
Help guys please. Just got my 3650 chinese vers flashed. Everything looks fine except the fact that IT DOESN'T OPEN PHONE MENU
in this way I can't access my phone settings :(

what should I do? hard reset or what? if I hard reset will the phone return to chinese language?

31-01-2003, 12:38 PM
Help guys please. Just got my 3650 chinese vers flashed. Everything looks fine except the fact that IT DOESN'T OPEN PHONE MENU
in this way I can't access my phone settings :(

what should I do? hard reset or what? if I hard reset will the phone return to chinese language?

Are you serious? You can't open the phone menue because you already are in it. ;)

If you want to change phone settings, check the other menues and you'll be surprised that you can do it. I don't have my 3650 with me right now but I think the settings can be changed in TOOLS. If this is too much work for you (searching for it), download the 3650 .pdf manual (there is a link somewhere on this site) and read it.

Don't worry, be happy. ;)

31-01-2003, 02:01 PM
But then how do you select ring tones? I hear that is possible to have wav files to use as ringtones...how do you do that if not from the telephone menu?...this is my first symbian-enabled phone so I might just need some time to get use to it.

thanks a lot!

01-02-2003, 12:16 AM
But then how do you select ring tones? I hear that is possible to have wav files to use as ringtones...how do you do that if not from the telephone menu?...this is my first symbian-enabled phone so I might just need some time to get use to it.

thanks a lot!

Check PROFILES! You have to get used to it, read the manual. ;)

Cassius
01-02-2003, 05:31 PM
Why don't you guys join the forum! :D

jamella
02-02-2003, 04:45 AM
for you to change the phone settings of your N3650 do the following:
Press menu key => scrolldown to tools => open => settings => phone => then from there choose the kind of settings that you would want to your phone.

to change the ringing tone:
menu key=> profiles => select a profile of your choice except silent => scrolldown to ringing tone => select => then it will lead you to the list of RT that you have.

hope this helps. :D

06-02-2003, 02:58 AM
I want to know how can I change the phone menu from chinese to english..

thankyou!

06-02-2003, 06:11 AM
I want to know how can I change the phone menu from chinese to english..

thankyou!

If you have an english OS, you can't. There are no official english OS phones out there right now, this means that you phone has been patched from chinese to english. Bad luck, dude. ;)