View Full Version : Snooze function on N82

Daz26
05-02-2008, 10:55 AM
This could possibly be a very stupid question, but I recently purchased the N82 and have a slight issue with the snooze function. On my old phone the snooze alarm would kick in every 10mins, but on the N82 it is every 5mins. Does anybody know if it's possible to alter the time period of the snooze alarm?

One other thing; I purchased the phone in Asia and as such the dictionary application is in chinese - is it possible to download the English version?

Many thanks for any help provided!

Tezler
12-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Just upgraded to the n82 myself but I know the snooze function on the n73 was only 5 minutes and this couldn't be changed. I will add to the question and ask if any one knows any good (free or cheap) alarm applications? Snooze adjust, repeat alarm, workdays etc being important features?

fig7
28-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Weel you could try OggPlay. The alarm only offers very basic functionality but the one thing it does have is a variable snooze delay.

gybrush
04-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Better late, than never, right: If you are still in a need for improved snooze functionality you can try this one: www.codsnip.net/snoozeme