View Full Version : Z8 languange option

choonwai11
14-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Hi all,

Just bought motorola Z8 2 days ago, love it. mine is a unlocked phone in asia, i have no problem using any telcos for the phone. but have below question:

1. the language option now is only "UK english" available. can i install more language option? any langauge pack available? i need chinese language especially for text input. currently the phone support chinese character in file name and sms receive text but do not have any chinese text input option.

2. can i change the start up and shut down screen for the phone? i dont like the carrier logo for the start up and shutdown.

sofiagr
19-01-2008, 05:18 AM
pls inform me when u find out how to install language packs, on my n80 after a firmware update from the nokia site my greek language support is gone!!!

choonwai11
19-01-2008, 10:36 AM
pls inform me when u find out how to install language packs, on my n80 after a firmware update from the nokia site my greek language support is gone!!!

cant help u bro, i think then are lots of nokia's guru around that can help. i already call up motorola service center and found out there are currently no chinese language pack around at my region, so i would need to wait......maybe i will contact taiwan motorola to enquiry, sure they will have chinese language pack for taiwan.