View Full Version : Nokia 6120 C & Bluetooth to Garmin Nuvi

Tony_au
10-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Good Morning All

I have just purchased a Nokia 6120 Classic, seems to be a great phone, I also have a Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS that I use as a Bluetooth carkit for the phone. They pair together well and can make phone calls; I have downloaded the Contact Downloader from Nokia to push my contact list (Phonebook) to the Nuvi. File name Nokia_810_Contacts_Download_S60_3rd.sis.

The last phone I used with it was a Sony Ericsson Z800i, which pushed the contact list (Phonebook), Call History (Last Dialled, Last Received, and Missed) and Text Message (Sent, Received and allowed to compose) to the Nuvi. I would like to be able to do the same with my new Nokia.

Is there some other software that I need to make this happen? Hope you can help have been looking everywhere on the net with no luck and would like to make the most out of this phone with the Nuvi.

Thanks

Tony _au
Email: kernkes@gmail.com

Tony_au
18-03-2008, 09:28 AM
I thought someone might have an answer for me it has been a few months. It all works well just would like it to do all. lol tony

velka
11-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Hi Tony,

it is possible to put 6120c to work with Garmin nuvi 760. Just go to the Garmin website, select Bluetooth and look for compatibility list. There is no 6120c but guidance given for E60 there works perfectly incl phone book.

Regards,

Vello,
Estonia

banner09
30-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Hi,I'm not going to answer the query here but I have another question re 6120c&bluetooth.Even tho I paired the car stereo and phone fine,every time I receive or make a call it asks me on the phone whether I should take it on the phone or bluetooth device?There must be a setting somewhere that it automatically goes through the bluetooth stereo when the device is pared with the phone?Can anyone help?