View Full Version : N72 problems!

EuantheScot!
24-11-2007, 11:58 PM
Right, I've had an N73 for about a year now and I've not been able to recive picture messages! I get the "Multimedia Acess Point Not Deffined" Message whenever I start up my phone.
Anyone know how to fix this so that I can recive an send picture messages!?

ALSO! (

recently my phone has decided that it's going to recivce messages (I can tell when I get them when I'm around speakers due to the buzzing) but not putting them into my inbox unless i restart the phone! Its darned annoying. I've got that message speeder upper thing that I cant remeber the proper name of, installed but tbh its making little difference.
Again any help on this is very much welcomed!

AND NOW!! (it doesn't end there!)

I have "Reports" turned on in text messaging so that I can try track messages, see if they arrive ect. And sometimes my messages stay "pending" for a good long while, and occasionaly I my messages won't get replys for days even though I'm sitting beside someone who replys to my message! (me and some friends tested my phone) and messages will arrive in groups sometimes a day late!! Why does my phone do this and is ther any way to solve it!?

Thanks to anyone who reads, comments and can help in any way! I'm at my wits end with this phone!

Euan

nj7
25-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Which is your software version? Check for new firmware and do the upgrade process with NSU.

EuantheScot!
25-11-2007, 09:49 PM
well I recently ran the NSU, I downloaded the latest Firmware and it doesn't seem to have done much :con?

ratza
26-11-2007, 10:33 AM
As always, nj7's answer for any problem is FW update...
@Euan - Go to message settings and set the access point again for MMS. I had this issue on my N70 as well.