View Full Version : how to sign sis files

welly_59
09-11-2007, 04:38 PM
hi guys im new to the forum but have been lurking for a while.

i donated some money to get what looks like an excellent app - rotateme2.0 beta. I recieved the beta sis but i need to sign it, how can i do this? i can not use symbiansigned as it will not accept any of my email address :( anyone able to help?

justnew
09-11-2007, 06:38 PM
hi guys im new to the forum but have been lurking for a while.

i donated some money to get what looks like an excellent app - rotateme2.0 beta. I recieved the beta sis but i need to sign it, how can i do this? i can not use symbiansigned as it will not accept any of my email address :( anyone able to help?
PM me your IMEI code and will get you a certificate

azzy
09-11-2007, 09:47 PM
hi justnew if i send you my imei number would you sign the rotate me file for me. thanks

justnew
10-11-2007, 12:02 AM
hi justnew if i send you my imei number would you sign the rotate me file for me. thanks
I don't have the rotateme application, if you want a certificate to sign an unsigned application like rotateme or other one I can help you with that. I will not sign illegal software or something like rotateme which is just for people who donate

KingDingaLing
07-12-2007, 12:16 AM
I need a cert for Advance call manager is there any chance you can sort it out for us will be very gratefull!

Thanx In Advance

Kind regards

justnew
07-12-2007, 01:30 AM
I need a cert for Advance call manager is there any chance you can sort it out for us will be very gratefull!

Thanx In Advance

Kind regards
no problem, but I don't know why they disable any PM !!