View Full Version : Which Third Party classic N-Gage game should get a port or sequel on Next Gen N-Gage?

krisse
07-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Although there wasn't much third party support for the original gen N-Gage, the games that we did get were mostly pretty darn good.

Not many people got to play these games though because the majority were released quite some time after the launch, at which point most of the gaming world had lost interest in N-Gage. Shame, as they missed out on some really brilliant stuff.

Some of the third party games have had sequels made for the Next Gen N-Gage platform, for example Asphalt, FIFA and the Sims are all putting in an appearance on Next Gen.

Most of the original N-Gage's Third Party games though seem to have been completely abandoned.

Which Third Party game from the original generation of N-Gage should get a port or sequel on the Next Gen platform, and why?

2more
07-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Its pity that you can only vote for 1 title.
I would vote for 5 titles: Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm, Colin McRae Rally 2005, Splinter Cell CT, Tomb Raider and Tony Hawk Pro Skater.

krisse
07-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Its pity that you can only vote for 1 title.
I would vote for 5 titles: Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm, Colin McRae Rally 2005, Splinter Cell CT, Tomb Raider and Tony Hawk Pro Skater.

I know it's frustrating but the problem with multiple votes is that there wouldn't be any clear patterns. Some people might vote for all of the games or most of them, which would spoil the whole point of having a vote.

If you stick to one game, it's clearer which ones people really do love the most.

2more
07-10-2007, 07:03 PM
You got me convinced :)

mob453
07-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Pocket Kingdom

hargs48
08-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Worms World Party all the way...

Jules_N93
08-10-2007, 02:41 PM
SSX was absolutely great. Very playable, great fun.

krisse
03-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Right, I've closed this poll now as there will be a new poll out soon.

There will also be an article on AAN about the results of this poll.