View Full Version : W950 music files

Avo
24-09-2007, 03:19 PM
are still showing as being on the phone even though they have been deleted!

1) I connected the phone to my PC, highlighted the albums and deleted them. I then tried to add some more albums but it said memory full

2) Sure enough the memory wizard showed the phone as full! I looked in the album list and the albums that I had just deleted were still showing as being there! I tried to play them but they wouldn't!

3) I tried to delete the albums one by one using the walkman part of the phone...no good they still showed as being there.

4) I did a master reset, the memory still showed as full and the albums still showed as being there!

5) I did a format, this cleared the memory and I was able to add more music...BUT, the old albums are still showing as being there!!!!

Any ideas how to get rid of them?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: My girlfriend was looking at it whilst I made the above post! She found an option I hadn't!! I had been doing this- Opening the walkman part, clicking more, update music. She found what must be a more in-depth way! - Open the walkman part, more, settings, preferences, complete music update. Tried that and it cleared all the empty albums :)