View Full Version : I am a ex TREO 650 user . Should i get the Nokia E90 ?

Lo7us
23-09-2007, 12:20 PM
HI ,

This is my first messagge . I decided to wrote here because this is the most detailed website for E90 ( and maybe for other symbian devices ) :cool:

However , i sold my Treo 650 yesterday and i don't like a Treo with WM on it ( see Treo 750 ) . I am going to get a E90 next week , so i wanted to know if are there any users here that upgraded to an E90 after using a touch screen device for more than 1 year .

What is your opinion on this ? I must get a phone till next friday ( E90 or TYTN 2 ) .

I testedt the phone here in Italy ( i am form Italy ) and i didn't like the base of the phone is not very Flat ( the rubber feets ) ..for a 899 phone :o so is a little off balance on the desk . Has this issue been fixed yet ?

The weight is no problem for me , neither the dimensions , is just that having a touch screen is very comfy .

Primary use of the device :

Manage a website
responding a lot of e-mails
using skype ( or other VOIP software )
phone calls

- in this order -:)

Thanks in advance ,
Bye

jmvdinis
27-09-2007, 10:39 PM
The change from a Palm device to a Symbian S60 device is not easy...

The way Palm OS manages the calendar is excelent, but you get used to S60.

E90 is excelent to view web pages, office docs, pdfs.
E90 is excelent for making reports on the go, sending e-mail.
My E90 is excelent as a GPS device (lock allways under 1 minute).

I think you will have a nice device (not perfect as it was writen in this forum, but very powerfull).

gerizafa
02-10-2007, 03:01 PM
It's true, the switch isn't easy, and it costs a lot.

Lo7us
04-10-2007, 05:41 PM
It's true, the switch isn't easy, and it costs a lot.

Ok guys , I got the Treo 750 exactly 1 week ago , after 2 hours with windows mobile i sold it on ebay and got the Treo 680 , what a relief . STAY AWAY from Windows mobile platfrom !;)

I really like the nokia e90 but i am used to a touch screen . This is going to be a hard one . Buy i must have this one , that screen is unbeliveble , crystal clear quality .

allanproperty
10-03-2008, 04:36 PM
I am using the Treo 680 for my daily needs.

I will die if I don't have that but I must have to E90 too because of the GPS.

I love both and now I am using both..