View Full Version : One Question More

JustOneQuestion
07-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Do all Z8's come with the Bourne Idenitity loaded onto them?
Or is that a SE one?

Rafe
07-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Yes they do. At least in the UK.

MotoZ8
09-09-2007, 07:22 PM
The memory I received when buying the phone was 512mb, it came with Bourne Identity and found this too small. So I bought 1 gig memory card because I could not find bigger ;)
Obviously it won’t come with the Bourne Identity movie. So what I next did when I got back was to browse and copy the file Mobiclip where the movie was located into my 1 gig memory card.

>> When I played the movie I received the error illegal copy << I can still use it on my 512mb memory :(.

Can someone help to move the movie to my second memory card which I am using or how to get more movies like Bourne identity.

Thanks

stuclark
10-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Because of the DRM employed on the Bourne Identity, you can not move (copy) the files from one memory card to another.

Presuming you didn't delete the Bourne Identiy files from the 512MB card, then that will still work for viewing the film.

You'll just have to swap cards in and out to view the film / store everything else...

MotoZ8
15-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the reply. now i have a bigger memory i want to store movies such as the bourne identity... where is the correct place to get more movies onto ur phone....or do they come in different memory cards lol

stuclark
15-09-2007, 07:52 PM
While Moto have said that they are going to be releasing more movies in Mobiclip format, none are available at the moment. Your best bet is to convert any films you want to MP4 format and then copy them to your memory card. (store them in the Videos folder)