View Full Version : Power Profile For E90

timpullen
04-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Hello Everyone, I purchased the add on program "Power Profile" for my 9500 and found it most handy, to switch the 9500 into "FREINDS AND FAMILY" Profile after working hours and weekends, and then switch back to "GENERAL" profile automatically.

Has anyone seen a similar application available for the E90.

Its great for filtering out calls from customers afterhours. If my 9500 does not know the caller and recognise the call as a family of friend, it just ignores the call and doesnt ring at all.

Kind regards

Tim Pullen

mjlaris
05-09-2007, 12:40 AM
There are several applications that perform this function. I use Interactive Voice Call Master, which is very powerful.

Mark

KamHo
05-09-2007, 02:07 PM
I use Handy Profiles on my E90. In addition to switching profiles at set times, it can also switch them based upon location or calendar entries containing a character sequence of your choice.

Larry70465
06-09-2007, 10:21 PM
...from Smartphoneware, which I beleive is a S60 version/development of Power Profiles (but don't quote me on that).

Based on the earlier comments, it has similar functionality to handy profiles, although I have no experience of that application.

I have had no problems except for a slight issue with the calendar functionality, which I'm trying to 'tie down' before I contact Smartphoneware, but otherwise I am very satisfied.