View Full Version : I have the honor to be first

yuval222
28-08-2007, 08:20 PM
this new n81 is amazing but most of us have been preparing with n95 as the next gen game deck!

this brings me to ask u guyz about ...Next generation game deck keys confirmation.

Ive just got the N95 !! which will be 1 and maybe the best next gaming platform.

while playing in games with my n95 ive noticed that there is no option to use the left multimedia keys!

i hope that in the real n-gage games that r future to join my new game deck (n95) the problem will be solve

and it will be possible to use the left multimedia keys for game as well.

some1 has a official answer?

nj7
28-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Wait... Tomorrow you have the answer, or at least some...

krisse
29-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Congratulations Yuval! You are indeed the first on the new AAN forum! :-)

I agree with you about the N95, they should make the multimedia keys compatible with the Next Gen games.

However, there has been no official word about what will happen to the N95 multimedia keys in games. I will try to find out if I get the chance, but it may take a while!

All we know is, the Next Gen games will work on the N95, N73, N93, N93i, N95 8GB, N81 and N81 8GB. More phones will be added to the platform as time goes by.

Emo185
30-08-2007, 01:40 PM
The Nokia GO Play Event was awesome! (yea this post is pritty lame) - just checking if profile still works

krisse
31-08-2007, 07:43 AM
The Nokia GO Play Event was awesome! (yea this post is pritty lame) - just checking if profile still works

Nice to see you again Emo185! :)

yuval222
17-10-2007, 03:52 PM
No We Won't !

We all love the physical feeling of holding and pressing the n-gage shape and buttons.
now when we will have tp hold and touch a phone which is not a game deck and which is not givving us the same physical feeling it won't be the same...

some ppl can say its individual speculation, but the history tells another story:

The next 2 examples show why it'll probably feel difrently.

1 Monopoly. we all liked the old known game called monopoly.
As part of the game we had the physical feeling of purchase cards as land and the feeling of putting houses and hotels on them. moreover, the game board gave us a real thing feeling.
monopoly as we know has become computer game and cellular game as well. its not the same feeling to play the game and i say its the physical way of playing it which had mad the change. althogh the substance stayed the same its not loved like the board game!

2 Harley davidson. Riding a hurley is amazing feeling.
a long the years other bike companies tried to immitate the look of hurley and made some good improvments in the custom look bike. as part of those movement the other companies reduced the price and improved the speed, what brought ppl to buy the new bikes.
from the first impression u could have tought that nothing can be better for the custumers.
but something was missing!! and what it was u should ask .but we all going to expected to experience this lack in november.
researches have found the problem... Non of the company tought or knew to gave you the feeling that the patent of harley gave u. it was the physical feeling of sitting on a sit above the V engine of the hurley davidson.

I think Nokia forgot Something...

krisse
17-10-2007, 10:30 PM
No We Won't !

We all love the physical feeling of holding and pressing the n-gage shape and buttons.
now when we will have tp hold and touch a phone which is not a game deck and which is not givving us the same physical feeling it won't be the same...

I know the original N-Gage and QD were great for games, I had both of them myself.

The trouble is, not enough people agreed with us, only 2 to 3 million people actually bought one in the three years they were on sale. That isn't anywhere near enough to make a gaming platform viable.

Another thing: the N-Gage wasn't really a "game deck" at all, it was just a standard Nokia smartphone with a horizontal button layout.

The N93 has a horizontal button layout too, and it has a larger display with a horizontal orientation, and a 3D graphics acceleration chip too. Overall I'd say it's actually better suited to gaming than the N-Gage:

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/images/features/n93fifa2008small.jpg