View Full Version : Moclip Vs Divx Player

MotoZ8
01-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi All.

What is the point of converting avi to mo. File and playing on mobiclip which takes ages. While you can install divx player into your motorola Z8 and watch movies.

Let me know what you think. thanks

plinkykev
01-08-2007, 11:07 AM
What is the point of converting avi to mo File and playing on mobiclip which takes ages. While you can install divx player into your motorola Z8 and watch movies.

You cannot (as far as I know) convert to MobiClip (mo) files. They are DRM protected media files, and only published by the maker/movie studio.

DIV/X is for playing other (non-protected) files. Also, DIV/X player is not yet optimised for Z8.

MotoZ8
01-08-2007, 01:33 PM
You cannot (as far as I know) convert to MobiClip (mo) files. They are DRM protected media files, and only published by the maker/movie studio.

DIV/X is for playing other (non-protected) files. Also, DIV/X player is not yet optimised for Z8.

I think your telling me that we are not authorised/supposed to convert avi to mo file. But what I wanna know. Is the difference between divx and mobiclip player.

With the Didx player its free, The quality is very good and you will have more options than the mobiclip player. anything good about the mobiclip. i think the quality is little bit better but am not sure.

samyphp
02-08-2007, 03:54 PM
i want divx player for nokia N72

MotoZ8
10-08-2007, 10:53 PM
i want divx player for nokia N72

Hi samyphp

1. you need to to have stage6 account. Register at stage6.com. its free to rigister ;)
2. go to mobile.divx.com and log in with your stage6 acount and from there its up to you.