View Full Version : Any working MSN apps for E90 yet?

ScottE90
30-07-2007, 10:17 PM
First post, go easy :P

got my E90 on friday... Its 2 step forwards and one step back frmo a 9500.

Realy starting to get annoyed with the loss of S80 functionality... Tabbing, copying/pasting, decent file manager, etc...

but at the same time, at least you can open a web page in 2 seconds, and not 2 minutes :D and the 3.5g hsdpa was blistering approx 300k/sec :P

but anyway, to make my joy complete, is there a working MSN applciation yet for the E90?

Also, if anyone has any tests/questions, id be happy to help out on my e90.

Cheers,

Scott

Hassan
31-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Try THIS (http://rapidshare.com/files/46031010/live_S60_V3.rar.html) its work really well on my E90. :biggrin:

babyfool
01-08-2007, 04:26 PM
You can try this and it supports MSN as well.

By the way does E90 supports Chinese? You can find out by go to settings->phone->general and try to change phone's language from Automatic, then it will give you a list of language options to choose from. If Chinese is there then it is supported otherwise it is not.

Thanks.

jwpara
05-08-2007, 02:55 PM
You can try this and it supports MSN as well.

By the way does E90 supports Chinese? You can find out by go to settings->phone->general and try to change phone's language from Automatic, then it will give you a list of language options to choose from. If Chinese is there then it is supported otherwise it is not.

Thanks.

exist a simple way also...: New message or dictionary => just press upper arrow and character keypad, then you can see the available language ..

Dogmann
07-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Hi all,

I have just got my E90 but Windows Live has recently stopped working om both my E61 and N95 with a not available message. This is actually an easier way to achieve this in my opinion. Just use the browser to bookmark MSN.COM and you can sign in their and access all it's features. At least this is what i am doing but then i don't use the messenger part of the app ever.

Marc