View Full Version : QuickOffice 4.5 upgrade for Nokia E90

Amix
28-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Hello,..

I have just bought the premium upgrade for QuickOffice. Can someone help me with downloading? it dosent work,.. getting error when trying to download the product which ive bought thru allaboutsymbian site.

Getting this:

"Error

The file that you are trying to download is currently not available. Handango support is being notified about this problem. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Handango support using our Customer Support Form. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience."

Please help.

Regards,
Michal

nj7
28-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Hello,..

I have just bought the premium upgrade for QuickOffice. Can someone help me with downloading? it dosent work,.. getting error when trying to download the product which ive bought thru allaboutsymbian site.

Getting this:

"Error

The file that you are trying to download is currently not available. Handango support is being notified about this problem. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Handango support using our Customer Support Form. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience."

Please help.

Regards,
Michal

Contact Handango directly. The sells are with them.

nik.hisham
01-08-2007, 08:32 AM
Hi Amix,

When you do get it sorted out, do come back and tell us your experience with the software. I'm thinking of getting my upgrade too and would welcome some user experiences so that I have my expectations set right.

Thank you.
Nik.