View Full Version : Dust under the screen of E90

savvase
15-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Hi I have bought a nokia E90 before 5 days and already dust particles are starting to appear on the external display. Does anyone else experience this problem or am I the only one? And if so does any one know how to deal with it. Thanks

krabicka3
15-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Unfortunately this seems to be a common bug. :( Nokia simply didn't tought this through. Which means they din't seal the cover very well. One guy on my-symbian.com wrote that he even found a little hair under the display.
btw For what I've heard I suggest you also to buy a screen protector for inner display because keyboard touches the display and in time it might scratch it.
These are the reasons why I'm postponing my purchase of E90 until Nokia corrects this.

nj7
15-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Hi I have bought a nokia E90 before 5 days and already dust particles are starting to appear on the external display. Does anyone else experience this problem or am I the only one? And if so does any one know how to deal with it. Thanks
Such high price and the behavior is the same like 3230... so many dust under screen, without any chance of cleaning process.:frown:

krabicka3
16-07-2007, 05:23 AM
It seems to me that Nokia focused so much on the hinge that they forgot about proper sealing of E90's case. :)

Gixxer6t
26-07-2007, 04:48 AM

I had the same problem with mine an like in my 6280, i took the front face off and after cleaning it, i added a very small tape in the inside of the face to prevent it from happening again! So far so good!