View Full Version : messages so easy deleted/lost while typing

gruad23
03-07-2007, 02:59 PM
when you type a message and accidentely hit the "end-key" instead of the "clear-key" (they are quite close) then the whole message is gone instantely?

This is extremely annoying. On my old 5140 when I did such thing or when I had to stop typing on a sudden to make or answer some call then next time, when I started a new message, the old interrupted message was here again.

no such thing on 5500? any idea how to change this behavior?

It just drove me mad, when I lost a handcrafted 500-char-relationsaving-message in the blink of an eye ;)

thnx

N/A
06-07-2007, 05:39 PM
The interrupted message should remain in "Drafts".

I also remember seeing an app called "NoRedKey" somewhere...

forrum
13-07-2007, 02:47 PM
when you type a message and accidentely hit the "end-key" instead of the "clear-key" (they are quite close) then the whole message is gone instantely?

This is extremely annoying. On my old 5140 when I did such thing or when I had to stop typing on a sudden to make or answer some call then next time, when I started a new message, the old interrupted message was here again.

no such thing on 5500? any idea how to change this behavior?

It just drove me mad, when I lost a handcrafted 500-char-relationsaving-message in the blink of an eye ;)

thnx
it is not gone, recorded in the drafts folder (in messages menu)... I thought just like you when I first see the thing...

stultus
30-07-2007, 10:33 AM
you can find the messages you didn't send but you did type in concepts