View Full Version : Better photos and videos

bugmenot
22-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Hi I have just bought the Nokia 5500 and I wonder if it is possible to better the quality of photos and videos... A friend of mine did it with his motorola, and i hope it is possible also with this nokia because the results are incredible!

thank you, and sorry for my bad english:rolleyes:

augusc
22-06-2007, 03:11 PM
i don't know about the camera upgrading, i only know that the photos are rather acceptable if they are taken outside, or inside if there is enough light.. photos taken in dark are very noisy, yes..
anyway i don't think it is possible to make the camera quality better, because the camera is not a program, it is a hardware and u can't change it..
tell what did your friend actually do to his camera, i just don't get it how it can be done..

fetalplutto
23-06-2007, 08:30 AM
I think he is useing some program that interpoleraised the picture, or one that takes 4 pictures and puts them side by side to give a larger picture

nj7
23-06-2007, 09:25 AM
The improve quality could be obtained with firmware upgrade and with better skills to take photos. The first one, depends from Nokia, the second one, you can learn a little more on Olympus Site, because they usually have on-line manuals of how to do better photos and general photo techniques.

stultus
30-07-2007, 10:35 AM
i don't think you can approve it

Nuts4Life
05-09-2007, 01:23 PM
I think there are some software to enhance the pics but as for upgrading the camera...I highly doubt it...