View Full Version : A Plea to Developers : Top Ten UIQ 3 Applications Wishlist

slitchfield
15-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Asri's got a wish list for UIQ developers. We want to hear from you too, so don't forget to leave your wishes in the comments.

Read on in the full article (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/features/item/A_Plea_to_Developers__10_UIQ_3_Applications_Wishli st.php).

ares
15-06-2007, 05:57 PM
I will add some things:

- Shozu UIQ3 version does not have geotagging like s60 v3 version. They say its SE/UIQ fault...this should be sorted

- Aqua Calendar is nice, but i heard Agendus is coming...very nice alternative

- More games, specially strategy based, and games similar to nintendo ds ones, using the touch screen. Also more Open GL games...there are only 2

- Threaded sms app

etc

killermobile
15-06-2007, 10:19 PM
A Call Recorder, at least up to the present time, hasn't been possible because SE has seen fit to prevent applications from recording from or playing to an active call line. Otherwise, we would have ported Total Recall over to UIQ a long time ago!

martinharnevie
16-06-2007, 04:15 AM
OPL of course!!!

edo
16-06-2007, 01:58 PM
OPL of course!!!

Of course I agree, too!
Then, Asri, you could be able to try FileNote finally ;)

ceemrl
17-06-2007, 12:21 AM
How about starting with something easy: an RSS reader that handles enclosures. That, and a driver for my I-Tech Virtual Laser keyboard.

SWR
18-06-2007, 05:38 AM
Profiles, as on Nokia phones. Backup on board, so that I can backup the whole system to the memory stick.
Steve

Sebhelyesfarku
18-06-2007, 07:06 PM
That's really retarded from SE to block call recording from hardware... Is there a specific Swedish law about this or WTF?... Anyways I agree with the list. IMHO the most important points: profiles, call recorder, global search, VOIP client. I'd happily accept an mp3 player with gapless playback instead of the Ogg player.

fyrestrtr
27-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Is there seriously no threaded sms app for UIQ3?