View Full Version : How much should I sell N93 for?

Twinnie
13-06-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm thinking about getting rid of my N93, I got it last September and I only paid Ģ100 for it but since I'm gonna be stuck in the contract until next March or until I just pay it off, I'm not sure how much I should sell it for. I wouldn't mind using any money I get to buy another phone sim-free. I've seen the LG K850 on eBay for Ģ180 but I suppose that's a pre-release model anyway.

Problem is that it's got all the wear marks, the silver's coming off around the external screen and there's a little black mark where the sticky-out bit to the upper-right of the 3 key has been hitting the top half of the clam shell. Other than that it just needs a little clean.

I've got a 2gb memory card that'll be no use to me as well but I reckon I'll get more by selling that separately.

I'm just sick of having a 3.2mp camera that can't even take decent photos, they always come out blurry and noisy, as well as the fact that I never bother with all the Symbian software, there must be hundreds of programs for it and most of them are just crap, two thirds of them seem to be either file compression programs, file encryption programs, or sudoku. The 3D video card functionality is nice.....in the two programs that use it.

nj7
13-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Since is a network locked version, I donīt made any ofer...:)

Twinnie
13-06-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm not worried about people making offers here since it'd go on eBay anyway, I'm just wondering if it's worth bothering with. I've never sold a phone before and I really don't know how much they depreciate, especially since it shows signs of wear.

And for the record, it's not sim-locked. Well, I got it on Vodafone and my brother's T-Mobile sim card works in it. I got it slightly before it was properly released and it came with a strange instruction manual, it was photocopied and printed horizontally. I'm assuming it was imported from some dodgy country but it came on contract from a UK vendor and all.

Adrian_KRAZY
18-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Just compare prices with those from ebay. That will give you a good idea.

benzas
27-07-2007, 10:38 AM
in UK Norwich there is one mobile phone shop . unlocked nokia n93 (secon hand) 295. UNLOCKED. and locked to vodaphone 200 pounds.
so there is your prices.

btw there is no way to unlock bb5 phone
:]