View Full Version : phone says "note: active diverts" every time i make a call

choppy69
16-04-2007, 03:38 PM
hi people
starting to worry because everytime i make a call it says the following
"note: active diverts"
im pretty sure it never did this when i first got the phone was hoping you guys could tell me what is going on im hoping its normal and it happens to everyone but am worried somebody may be listening to my calls
i have tried to disable diverts in the settings but it still does it
also i was wondering how to set up internet tel. in tools menu can anybody help?
choppy69

Quakester2000
16-04-2007, 03:44 PM
What it means is that when your on a call anyone who calls you will get diverted to voicemail or shown a busy tone depending weither you have diverts setup which you obviously have.

nj7
16-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Check Menu - Tools - Settings - Call Detour (or what appears on your language);
SIP - See the On-Line demo of N95 or at least N80,because is well explained on that phone.

hook
17-04-2007, 02:37 AM
just deactivate the Call Divert function of your phone

anarchyuk
17-04-2007, 08:18 AM
dont worry about it, its just showing that ur hlr profile has cfb cfc which is normal, and no one can ever listen into your calls on a digital network, the gsm encryption is far to strong for real time cracking

Greg
T-mobile - TS

jman200x
17-04-2007, 11:54 AM
it just means "your on the phone, other people will go to voicemail"

nothing to worry about matey, some phones just hide it which is why you won't always see it.

Mifls
15-06-2007, 12:35 PM
I'v found it !!!
I got the same problem since one week.
The cause of this problem:
Once you change your product Code to get the new Nokia firmware upgrade the IMEI Number can NOT sync anymore with your persent Product Code.
In some how, there is a sync moment between routers when you make a call. With that sync moment between your phone and the routers, the Phone's Product Code should be unically same with the IMEI Code related/givven from the Phone producer.
Solution:
CHange your Product Code BACK to the original one, THATS IT !!!

Regards.

superswede
15-06-2007, 12:43 PM
hi people
starting to worry because everytime i make a call it says the following
"note: active diverts"
im pretty sure it never did this when i first got the phone was hoping you guys could tell me what is going on im hoping its normal and it happens to everyone but am worried somebody may be listening to my calls...

As already stated (don't know what "Mifls" post is about..), all this means is that while you're on the phone/making a call, anyone who will try to call you will be diverted to your voicemail.

Halon
15-06-2007, 08:21 PM
...and also your calls will be diverted to voicemail if you don't answer.

Mifls
16-06-2007, 10:29 AM
As already stated (don't know what "Mifls" post is about..), all this means is that while you're on the phone/making a call, anyone who will try to call you will be diverted to your voicemail.

Yep, Thats exactly what happend to me before to change my Product Code to the original one.
Each time i want to call somebody, an attention screen comes up with this "Note: Active call Diverted" and it askes me to call my company's helpdesk for solving this.
After i changed that code begins with 05 bla bla it turnes back to normal and i can now make calls whereever i want.

clive1
16-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Yep, Thats exactly what happend to me before to change my Product Code to the original one.
Each time i want to call somebody, an attention screen comes up with this "Note: Active call Diverted" and it askes me to call my company's helpdesk for solving this.
After i changed that code begins with 05 bla bla it turnes back to normal and i can now make calls whereever i want.

:con?