View Full Version : Where do the downloads go?

smreid
03-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Hi

I am trying to download a file that I want to send via bluetooth to an N70. I use the browser and download the file, it then asks me if I want to open the file. I say no and the download disappears (if I say yes it just says that its not compatible with my phone). Where can I find this downloaded file? The manual says to look in options>downloads but I cannot find this in the browser.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks

Stephen

giginger
05-04-2007, 11:21 AM
If you can't find it in the file manager then the odds are that it's in one of the hidden areas. I'm not sure though. I've had a cursory look through the folders but couldn't see anything. I did however notice that files I'd saved from a bluetooth message went to a folder called attachments on my memory stick. Might be something similar for your downloads.

All that said, if it's telling you the file isn't compatible then it might well be deleting it outright. Try and download it from your computer and then transfer it to the N70.

sutman
06-06-2007, 04:14 PM
you need to save the file once you have downloaded it.
Press options while in the browser and choose downloads, you will see a list of your downloads.
You just select the file you want to save and then choose where you want it to be stored!

I had the same problem, simple once you know the solution!