View Full Version : Helpppp !!!!!!!!!!

Activ8
29-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, first post time. I have a N80 phone, and have changed the main ribbon inside. Now when I have put it all back together, the phone will not boot. All I get is the keypad lit up and nothing else.The screen stays blank and it was working before the ribbon was changed.

Any ideas peeps ???

:mad: :mad: :mad:

N/A
29-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Take it apart again, and reassemble correctly this time. Possibly replace other components that have broken in the process. If that's not enough (or even before attempting it again), have someone who knows what they're doing do it for you at your nearest Nokia service/repair center, for example.

Activ8
29-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Listen first of all please do not be condersending ! I do not need to be told how to "strip" a mobile phone down .... As for other parts that maybe broken - no. All that has been done, is have the main ribbon changed, this was not rocket science.
I do not want to be seen as rude, but please.........

Mariowii
01-04-2007, 06:51 AM
Take it apart again, and reassemble correctly this time. Possibly replace other components that have broken in the process. If that's not enough (or even before attempting it again), have someone who knows what they're doing do it for you at your nearest Nokia service/repair center, for example.

Thanks a lot ,i need it too.
I have the same question, Okay thanks