View Full Version : W950i Touch Screen doesn't work

LeapFrog
26-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to turn on the W950i without using the touch screen? I have tried with the jog wheel and can get to the PIN code section and enter the code but then I can't select 'Done' only 'Help'

I have tried the service menu and the Touch Screen test but it just doesn't work.

Any ideas would be really appreciated.

grenhornetuk
29-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Press the jog wheel in to select any option on the phone.

BigD
18-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Try the PIN number followed by hash. It worked for me. Me problems didnt end there though...

I have a similar problem, where the central soft selection button is permanantly depressed, and many functions cannot be accessed including Master Reset and Format Media Drive. How stupid is it to make such vital functions accessible only via soft keys ?

Anyone got any ideas for how to do a reset without using the touch screen ?

thanks

Dave

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to turn on the W950i without using the touch screen? I have tried with the jog wheel and can get to the PIN code section and enter the code but then I can't select 'Done' only 'Help'

I have tried the service menu and the Touch Screen test but it just doesn't work.

Any ideas would be really appreciated.

msdb
20-04-2007, 03:32 PM
hi there I have had the same problem and when you get to help, come out of it , enter your pin and then press the hash button, last button at the bottom right hand corner of your phone(acts as enter )
good luck